Saturday, December 19, 2015

#ASaviorisBorn - December 19

Can I just say, I love Christmas? It's the best time of year. Putting up the tree, singing Christmas carols, seeing the beautiful lights. But it's easy to get caught up in the fun and commotion of this Christmas season, and forget the first part of the word. Christ.

Needless to say, Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Our Savior. Everything about the season points to him, and shows us the way to return to our Father in Heaven. The LDS Church has put out this amazing video called A Savior Is Born, and it is just beautifully.

Through these last few days before Christmas, I plan to post daily. Each day I'll be writing about a different aspect of the Christmas season, and providing my insight in how it relates to Christmas. I'll be using the cool little hashtag the church has been using, #ASaviorisBorn. So here's the church's video to hold you up until tomorrow. I hope you consider my thoughts a little bit.

- Nathaniel



No comments:

Post a Comment