Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Stories of Jesus - Nov 14

The Stories of Jesus

Hey ya'll. In case you were wondering, Las Vegas is great! Still hot, I don't think that will change.

I might be biting off a little more than I can chew here, but I have something to announce.

I'm starting a series of posts. This one I'm pretty excited for. I'll call it the Stories of Jesus. It's just what the name implies.

Over the next few months, I have a schedule of blog post that are going to drop. They're going to go over some of the Stories of Jesus, and what we can learn from them.

This specific post isn't part of it, it's just the announcement of the upcoming series. Here's the schedule of posts. I'll do my best to make sure they're all ready to be posted a while before they're scheduled (no need to worry, Mom). There will be posts on the following days,

December 19, 2016
January 1, 2017
January 16, 2017
February 1, 2017
February 16, 2017
March 1, 2017
March 16, 2017
April 2, 2017
April 13, 2017
April 14, 2017
And April 16, 2017

I already know the topics I'll be writing on, don't worry. I'll do a good job. I'll also be praying to know what to say and write. And I won't let writing interfere with the work I have to do.

Make sure you put those dates on your calendars, so you can know when to look for them. I don't want anybody to miss them.

Until then, watch this video on a constant loop until you want to rip out you ears. 

Hurry!

Peace out home boys and girls! The Church is true!

-Elder Sorensen

PS: Elder Sorensen's mother is a slacker and is finally posting this a month late. I'll add pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment